DONORS AND WELL-WISHERS
MESSAGE TO DONORS AND WELL-WISHERS
- Most of our pupils are needy children and some come to school in an empty stomach. We wish to ask willing donors and well-wishers t help us with a feeding program in the school
- We also need a school library which currently is lacking in the school
- Our perimeter wall is half-way done we need it to be completed for the security of our children
- Some children cannot afford school uniform hence come in bare foot and in tatters
- Due to large numbers of the enrolment the classrooms are too small and some children sit in fours on the same desk
The school features very well in co-curricular activities and nurtured different pupils who have excelled in life.
Our school has a population of over 1200 students and requires assistance in infrastructural development (classrooms, toilets, library etc).It has a perimeter wall that is half way built by the LATIF-Mombasa County.